Are you a Psychiatrist with a passion for working with a diverse and broad patient population? Always dreamt of working in an international environment? You could be our new colleague. Come and join our talented and diverse team at IMC-International Mental Care/PRECIUM.
We are looking for an all-round
who will join our team
IMC – International Mental Care/PRECIUM
is a unique, professional and easily accessible Mental Health Centre in ‘het Statenkwartier’ The Hague. With a committed, multilingual team of Psychiatrists and Psychologists we offer treatments in various languages for mental health challenges of internationals. Everyday IMC/PRECIUM mental health experts are giving their max to contribute to the quality of life for many international clients working and living in the Netherlands or abroad. At IMC/PRECIUM we aim to have a lasting positive impact on the lives of internationals through state-of-the-art diagnostics, bespoke treatment plans and quality service.
We are a young, successful, fast-growing organization.
If you want to make a difference, become part of our successful team!
Your tasks include
- As a Psychiatrist, you provide medical services and continuity of care to our patients. You will be responsible for performing diagnostic assessments, ongoing outpatient psychiatric treatment, actively participate in interdisciplinary meetings and supervisions, and contribute to and support the IMC/PRECIUM administrative process and its mission.
- You will be able to use video technology as well as on site physical consultations to diagnose and treat patients in an outpatient setting. The Psychiatrist may work partially remotely from any country within the EU with all necessary equipment and technology provided.
- Work with the clinic team to develop and refine effective, interdisciplinary treatment plans. Model and teach treatment strategies for new residents, nurse-practitioners and psychologists.
- Attend team meetings regularly to review patient progress.
- Maintain electronic medical records in accordance with IMC/PRECIUM and (inter)national good practice policy.
- Future growth opportunities to diversify work portfolio as the organization expands and dependent on Psychiatrist’s needs.
Who can apply
We welcome Dutch qualified as well as EU/EEA qualified psychiatrists to apply!
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have an EU/EEA nationality;
- Hold an EU/EEA medical or a specialist diploma;
- Dutch psychiatrists holding a valid BIG registration;
- Non-Dutch applicants are willing to move to the Netherlands or Belgium in a near future;
- Proficient in the English (or French) language;
- All-round experience;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- A team player, participate in cooperation meetings and support colleagues with supervision and complex patient care;
- Special interest in the international population;
- Our staff is dedicated to ensuring cultural responsiveness. Preferred candidates
- Have experiences working effectively with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Non-Dutch applicants are willing to learn Dutch
- Knowledge of a second or third language is an asset
- Telemedicine and physical consultation are both flexible options
TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY
- A collaborative, innovative, international and passionate team
- A beautiful facility
- Tremendous growth opportunity
- Flexibility in working remotely and working on-site
- EU/EEA colleagues benefit a 30% tax deduction for a period of 5 years
Your work hours can be flexible.
Working on a contractor basis as well as employment basis are options.
This position will offer you the opportunity to be a part of meaningful and challenging work, with a divers and heterogenic group of patients, in a well-supported international team outpatient setting.
Do you dream to live and work in another country?
Have you always wanted to put your international experiences and language skills into your work practice?
Do you enjoy working innovatively?
Please send your Curriculum Vitae & motivation before 20 October 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Ms. E. van Hekesen or dr. C. Ansari Moein