Are you interested in Mental Healthcare? Do you have a working experience in the field of Administration? You could be our new Office Manager.
Come and join our talented and diverse team at IMC-International Mental Care/PRECIUM.
We are looking for an
to join our team
IMC – International Mental Care/PRECIUM
is a unique, professional and easily accessible Mental Health Centre in ‘het Statenkwartier’ The Hague. With a committed, multilingual team of Psychiatrists and Psychologists we offer treatments in various languages for mental health challenges of internationals. Every day IMC/PRECIUM mental health experts are giving their max to contribute to the quality of life for many international clients working and living in the Netherlands or abroad. At IMC/PRECIUM we aim to have a lasting positive impact on the lives of internationals through state-of-the-art diagnostics, bespoke treatment plans and quality service.
We are a young, successful, fast-growing organization.
This could be your future. Become part of our successful team!
Your tasks include
- As you are the first person whom our clients will meet, by phone or face to face, you know how to bring them to ease. You plan the agenda and take care of the information flow to and from the client and of the administrative flow in the patient’s journey and care process at IMC/PRECIUM.
- You support the financial process of the organization.
- Maintaining and following up actions lists and taking minutes of coordination meetings.
- Support and help to create media-relations and media content.
- Taking care of the facilities, so we have a smoothly running office.
- Maintain a close working relationship with stakeholders and the team members.
- Participation to the preparation of internal and external documents, including editing and proofreading.
- Participation to organize events (e.g., workshops, seminars) as required.
We are sure your daily work will not be limited to what we just have written.
As with the growth of the organization, no two days will be the same.
To successfully perform the above-mentioned tasks, the following background / experience is required
- Proficient in the English and the Dutch language
- Organization and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a multitasking and service-oriented environment
It will be nice, but not mandatory
- Work experience in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of a third language
- Familiarity with Sharepoint and automatization of workflows
Your working hours are
The job starts out on a parttime basis, 20-28 hrs per week, with possibility to expand to full-time.
On a contract basis.
Working on site and partially remotely is an option.
Are you flexible, empathetic, creative, customer focused, proactive and organized?
Do you want to make a difference every day and take pride in what you do?
Then we are looking for you!
Please send your Curriculum Vitae & motivation before 20 October 2021 to: email@example.com attn. Mrs. E. van Hekesen or Mrs. C. Ansari Moein